Revocent, Inc.” and Secure-ly today announced their partnership to deliver a complete Digital Certificate Management solution for enterprise customers. Revocent’s CertAccord Enterprise product is an ideal solution for integrating Linux with Microsoft PKI environments. Securely’s C-View product is an extensive Certificate Management solution which provides monitoring, alerting, and reporting of Microsoft PKI environments. The new partnership will provide customers with a comprehensive solution to certificate management in Microsoft PKI environments.
The new partnership includes an integrated sales and support process which provides customers with a streamlined solution to solve their digital certificate management needs.
Securely’s C-View Certificate Lifecycle Management product provides:
- Centralized platform for managing all certificates.
- Alerting mechanism for certificates expiration and PKI events.
- Friendly interface for Issuing revoking and renewing certificates.
- Monitoring compliance with the organization cryptographic security policy.
More information on C-View is available on: c-view-enterprise web site
Revocent’s CertAccord Enterprise solution provides:
- Linux systems automated certificate creation
- Automatic certificate renewals
- Quick and easy installation with existing Microsoft PKI
More information on CertAccord Enterprise is available on: certaccord-enterprise web site